Friday, September 21, 2007

storm?

So there's a tropical depression that is supposedly on its way to Mississippi's Gulf Coast (aka to where I am). We spent this morning strapping down the villages so nothing flies away but we are hoping the storm goes away because there is a lot we need to get done before volunteer groups come.

But, I'm actually going to New Mexico tomorrow for a national orientation with the program I'm involved with here in Mississippi. We were supposed to fly out on Sunday but it looks like we are going to rent a 15 passenger van and drive to New Mexico instead because the storm is supposed to hit when we are flying out and then we would be stuck. So yep, it's going to be quite the trip. I'll be gone until the 27th. Hopefully it'll be a great trip, I hear there's hiking which I'm excited about!

No comments: