Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Made it to Mississippi!!

I'm in Mississippi and loving it! Today we drove from New Orleans to Gulfport, my new home for the year. I'm living in a first class trailer and I'm honestly pretty excited about it.

We have been pretty busy these last few days, so here are a few highlights:

Learning CPR and first AID

Tool Day - we learned how to use all kinds of tools from saws to drills and many other cool stuff

Getting to move into my trailer!

Meeting the people I'll be working with in Gulfport, they seem pretty awesome!

Walking on the sandy beach with my feet in the wonderful warm water tonight in Gulfport



I'll try to get a couple pictures up of my awesome trailer and my new home for the year. It feels good to be home in Mississippi.

1 comment:

catherine said...

exciting!! can't wait for pics :)