Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pictures of My New Home!


Jessie and I went to the beach that's 10 minutes from the PDA village in Gulfport. I love being so close to the beach!


One of the other Young Adult Volunteers, Jessie.



_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And now for the tour of my new crib.


The inside of my trailer. It's a pretty sweet set up; I have a queen size bed, bathroom, shower, microwave, stove, and a TV.


My trailer


The dining tent and such


The totem poles that have a sign representing each work group that has been down here


The trailer line-up


The cute little church here :) The congregation is tiny but the pastor seems really good and I think I'll fit in well.


Oh and of course the porto-potties and the pods. The pods are the blue things on the left, that's where the volunteers sleep.


So there was this flaming orange thing in the sky coming toward earth this evening...anyone have any ideas about what it was?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see where you will be living--pretty nice. Does the couch make into a guest bed?! I sense that old Mississippi contentment coming back.