Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Seattle to Mississippi!

I never got a chance to update y'all on how the road trip went, but it was amazing! Cassandra, PJ, and I had an amazing time! We went to Vegas, the Grand Canyon, visited my brother in Sante Fe, went to Oklahoma, and Mississippi. We camped along the way and it was definitely the best road trip I've been on. Here are some pictures to help you relive the moment :)


Cassandra and I starting off in good ol' Washington


Oregon!


The heavens opened up for us in Oregon


The strip in Vegas at night. We drove from Seattle to Vegas in one day, it was insane! And we slept in an industrial parking lot in Vegas, that was pretty hilarious. Then we picked up PJ and drove to the Grand Canyon!


At the Grand Canyon!


The Grand Canyon is absolutely spectacular!!! There is no way any of my pictures can capture how amazing it is! It seriously looks fake and I couldn't stop saying, "This is so awesome" over and over again.


Hiking into the canyon

I'll post some more pictures from the trip soon!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That looks amazing, how fun!

Anonymous said...

...what shannon said :)